Re: [FH] Experimental surgery

  • vandalin1
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3 8:32 AM
      Linda,

      What wonderful news! I hope that Chloe's checkup goes perfectly and that you have many, many years with Chloe.

      Anne V
      Warner Robins, GA
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3 11:17 AM
        Please keep us updated.
        This is very interesting and maybe,
        as you say, a breakthrough for cats.
        Hope all keeps going so well.

      • lwsd@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3 2:58 PM
          Hi,
          Thanks for the prayers for Chloe. I have been so stressed out watching her
          breathing. It seems fluid can come so quickly. But so far so good.
          Thanks Linda

        • lwsd@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3 3:00 PM
            Hi Shelly and Gloria,
            Thanks for the prayers for Chloe. She's my little fur baby!
            Linda

          • MJ&AR
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 4 7:20 PM
              Linda, prayers to your sweet Chloe. That's my sweet furbaby's name also. ;-)
              MJ & sweet angel Thena & 6
              "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
              Anatole France