COQ10 or UBIQUINOL

  • gypsyrose190
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2014

      I have been giving Grey COQ10- 50 mg but would like to switch to Ubiquinol as I have read that it works  in the body better.. I purchased a bottle of them in a health food store and they were 50 mg but were 3 times bigger than the regular COQ10.. I am looking for a smaller size Ubiquinol.. Does anyone use a brand that is very small as Grey is only 7 lbs and has a very tiny mouth.  I am looking for some suggestions ..

      Also am asking has any cardiologist or internist recommended using the COQ10??  My cardiologist doesn't recommend any, but I am giving it anyway.

    • Carol
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2014
        Most cardiologists, even regular vets, don't even know about Ubiquinol (CoQ10), and I've found that most of them don't recommend it, because they don't know much about it.  My holistic vet prescribes it for her patients. I think many holistic vets are more open to using it.

        I use the Doctor's Best Ubiquinol, which is also a very large gelcap, and squeeze out the contents into a small amount of canned food or baby food meat.  You can also squeeze it out into two smaller empty gel capsules and pill them with it. I've done that too.

        Carol and Angel Misty