Fwd: Boo

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2014
      Fwd: Boo

      Subject: Boo
      From: "Nancy McCrave nmccrave@... [feline-heart]" <feline-heart-noreply@yahoogroups.com>
      To: feline-heart-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Sender: feline-heart-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Hi - I haven't been active in the group for ages. Boo was diagnosed inn 2007, but the Atenolol managed her condition so well that they indicated she didn't meet the clinical criteria for HCM any longer.

      However, I have sad new - she developed cancer sometime last summer and despite surgery and follow up chemo treatments, there was nothing we could do.  She was put to rest on June 28th, 2014. We're heartbroken, but also grateful she had 7 good years after the HCM diagnosis. I know so many others in the Feline Heart group aren't that lucky.  Just wanted to let you know and also to thank you running the group - the support during the time of her initial diagnosis was so helpful.

      Nancy

    • gypsyrose190
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2014
        Nancy,