percentages in cat food.

  • gypsyrose190
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2014

      So I called Blue Buffalo to find out how much sodium is in the canned Turkey Wilderness 3 oz.. They tell me 0.9%???  Well  what does that mean in amounts of sodium and is it high for a heart kitty?

      Then I called Natures Variety and asked them how much sodium is in the limited ingredient rabbit 3 oz can and they told me 0.12%  and the limited ingredient beef is 0.15%.

      They are all wet food, small cans.. What does these amounts mean in regards to the amount of sodium that Grey can have.

      I asked them if that meant the whole can has that amount and they said it just means that is how much is in it.. WHAT??  Can they be anymore vague.