CO Q10 What Brand and how many Milligrams???

  • gypsyrose190
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2014

      I have been giving Grey a store brand of CO Q10 and 50 mg. .He is only 7 lbs. But I have been reading that he should be getting Ubiquinol and not the regular COQ10.. I dont want to be popping another pill down his mouth that is useless to him because of the brand and formula. So Please someone let me know what is a good brand and is going to work on him..

      Thank you in advance

      Janet, Grey and Angel T

    • Leigh Arrathoon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2014
        I have to apologize. I've been telling everyone to get Life Extention CoQ10 with mitochondrial support, and that is what you should get, but I forget to stress that it's Super Ubiquinol. I take Ubiquinol too because it's true that you can't absorb regular CoQ10.
        Leigh