Trip to the vet

  • skid130
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27 3:35 PM
      We're taking Rex to the vet today to find out what he has to say
      about Rexs' murmur... I'm sure tests will be in order, since he's
      never had any.
      This doctor was suggested to me by one of the local cat rescue
      people. She told me that the doctor believed in holistic medicine...
      I hope that isn't ALL the medicine he believes in. However, a
      healthy heart diet can only help, I suppose.
      Anyway, please keep Rex in your prayers.
      And I have a strange question; Rex seems fascinated by noses. He
      loves to lick our noses...literally until they are raw and in a few
      cases bleeding. Any idea why???? The funny thing is it's only noses.
      I suggested to my wife he may have been dropped a lot as a
      kitten... :)
      Skid
    • Christine Paulsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28 5:53 PM
        Hi Skid. That is a real funny characteristic your Rex has. I'm not sure why Rex would be partial to noses, but I think that's cute. My spoo loves the smell of soap. When my husband gets out of the shower she tries to eat his feet. My other baby named Blossom refuses to drink water from a bowl. Instead, whenever someone is walking past the bathroom door she makes a mad dash for the bath-tub insisting that someone turn the water on. She laps up the water as it comes out of the faucet. What would we do without our comical cats to make us laugh and smile every day?? My pet's (other than my children of course) make my day.
        Here is a cute saying: People who don't like cats were probably mice in a earlier life. (HA! HA!)
        Signed Spoo and Blossoms mom.
        skid130 <skid130@...> wrote: We're taking Rex to the vet today to find out what he has to say
        about Rexs' murmur... I'm sure tests will be in order, since he's
        never had any.
        This doctor was suggested to me by one of the local cat rescue
        people. She told me that the doctor believed in holistic medicine...
        I hope that isn't ALL the medicine he believes in. However, a
        healthy heart diet can only help, I suppose.
        Anyway, please keep Rex in your prayers.
        And I have a strange question; Rex seems fascinated by noses. He
        loves to lick our noses...literally until they are raw and in a few
        cases bleeding. Any idea why???? The funny thing is it's only noses.
        I suggested to my wife he may have been dropped a lot as a
        kitten... :)
        Skid

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT