Thank you...

  • laurelmmillersherman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2002
      Your words of support have meant so much to me and my family these
      last few days. We miss our girl, Selavy, so much but your kindness
      has helped me make it through these last few tough days.

      I hope that noone will need this, but I have found the following
      website very helpful. http://petloss.com

      My most heartfelt best wishes to you and your beautiful kitties.
      Love,
      Laurel, Mitch, Zoe, Gwei and angel Selavy