Lost my heart baby Snowie

  • puertoricolady41
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2014

      My baby Snowie went to the Rainbow Bridge at 8:22 AM.  I am devastated!!!  She went into CHF last week and when I took her back to the Cardiologist yesterday she went into kidney failure.  My vet came by this morning and helped her cross over.  She was only 9 1/2 years old and I will miss her terribly!!!

    • Carol
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2014
        I'm so very sorry to hear about Snowie. :(   My heart goes out to you. I'll light a candle for Snowie tonight.

        Carol, Angel Misty and the gang
      • Kim Cady
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2014
          I am so sorry for your loss. There is never something that can be said to help at a time like this, I know. But, please accept my heartfelt condolences and know your baby is watching from the Bridge....
          Kim Cady

          Author/Illustrator
          615-209-0473

        • gypsyrose190
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2014
            I am so sorry for your loss of Snowie.. I know it is so hard to lose one of our babies..
            Hugs and Prayers.
            Janet, Grey and Angel T