cardiologist in MA

  • Randi C. Cohen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26 7:50 AM
      Steph -

      I adore my cat's cardiologist. His name is Etienne Cote and he is at Angell Memorial Hospital in the Jamaica Plain section of Boston (617-541-5038). He's incredibly kind and sharp and open to all sorts of discussions. (I also use a great compounding pharmacy, liquids, treats, or gels, if you are looking for one.)

      - Randi (and Elsa)