chunn my dearest Lilli

  • gran_patti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 10:34 AM
      Dear Pat I tried to email you personally to thank you for your email and it
      got returned saying it couldn't find the address I then resent it. Would
      you want to give me a private address so I can sent it to you? Thank you so
      much for what you wrote, my letter to you is more detailed. Patti and Angel
      Lilli