Good news for Sheba!!

  • Jordan Salim
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2014
      We just left the cardiologist and there were no forming clots evidenced on the ultrasound. WOO HOO!!!

      So I am 99% convinced that all the symptoms I have seen (blood in urine, circling behavior) is all due to toxicity to metronidazole, specifically metronidazole benzoate.

      On our way to see the regular vet now to update her on our findings.

      Thank you for all the prayers!

      Hugs
      Jordan and Sheba

      Sent from my iPad
    • Laurie Stead

        Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2014
          Great news:)
          Another scare.. but I am so glad she is feeling better:)

          hugs Lyn

          www.furkids-selkirks.com