Gump's legacy - 12.5mg Lasix and 5mg Benazepril available

  • keycmv
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2014
      In Gump's last will and testament, he asked me to make sure his unused medications went to another kitty whose family is struggling to pay vet bills.

      Please private message me so that I can mail them.

      Carol and Angel Gump
    • keycmv
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2014
        I'm anxious to share these.

        Please private message me with shipping info so that I can mail them.

        Carol and Angel Gump