Re: [feline-heart] Place for sleepingkitties

  • gran_patti
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2000
      dear Melody, thank you it means more than I can tell you your kindness and
      love. I am also afraid I goofed up trying to add Lilli's name to the rose
      site I am afraid I did it twice. Can you help me make sure it is on there
      only once and how to correct it. I am really in such a void and heartache I
      can't really think straight. Thank you Patti and dearest Angel Lilli
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2000
        Don't worry, I'll get John who owns the site to fix it before next week.. We
        understand are just glad you found the site comforting . I know what you
        are going through so well.
        When I lost Mimi,, the world stopped for me and it was only in helping her
        mother Bella and putting together the memorial meadow that I found any
        peace.
      • gran_patti
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10, 2000
          Thank you so much for helping me, I am in such a void, or fog I can hardly
          do anything. I finished her tribute I wrote to John and asked his help
          getting it onto the memorial meadow and I have a picture of her. I hve seen
          pictures somewhere but can't associate where or rmeember where. Is there a
          place near her site in the rose garden or memorial meadow I don't even know
          which is the right word. It has helped writing her tribute and like you I
          have other cats and I hope, like you experienced this will be the way to a
          peaceful state. Thank you for being there. Love Patti and Angel Lilli with
          the brave and unique heart.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 10, 2000