Boo - Double Lasix Dose

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2014
      Dumb mommy moment... Boo vomited her pills this morning and I regave them all to her.  I always go through it (sorry TMI) to be sure the pills were not digested.  The only one I could not locate was the Lasix and since it's so tiny (1/2 of a 12.5mg tab) and it was within 20mins of giving it to her, I assumed it hadn't been digested either.

      I have noticed she is drinking like crazy this morning and now thinking I gave her a full 12.5mg instead of the 6.25mg.  UGH!  Could it work that quickly to make her so thirsty?

      Feeling bad :(

      Laurie and Boo
    • Elfinmyst
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2014
        Eeek.. we've all done that. Usually wouldn't do any harm, but would definitely increase drinking.

        Hope Boo is better now:)
        Lyn

        www.furkids-selkirks.com:-)