Selavy is my angel now...

  • laurelmmillersherman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2002
      Friends,
      We've just returned from letting our sweet Selavy go.

      She's taught and learned so much about living and loving. She'll
      forever be in our hearts.

      Thank you to the special people in this group who have been such a
      support to me for the past 3 1/2 months. I have valued your wisdom,
      care and prayers more than I can say.

      Best of luck to you and your special kitties. I'll be watching out
      for you.

      Love,
      Laurel, Mitch, Zoe, Gwei and angel Selavy
    • Lynnie Henderson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2002
        My thoughts are with you.
        Lynnie
      • peggy baldwin
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
          --- laurelmmillersherman <laurelmiller@...>
          wrote:
          > Friends,
          > We've just returned from letting our sweet Selavy
          > go.
          >
          > She's taught and learned so much about living and
          > loving. She'll
          > forever be in our hearts.
          >
          > Thank you to the special people in this group who
          > have been such a
          > support to me for the past 3 1/2 months. I have
          > valued your wisdom,
          > care and prayers more than I can say.
          >
          > Best of luck to you and your special kitties. I'll
          > be watching out
          > for you.
          >
          > Love,
          > Laurel, Mitch, Zoe, Gwei and angel Selavy

          Dear Laurel,
          I am so sorry about your Selavy.My Angel Buttercup
          left for the bridge on the same day so they probably
          kept each other company on the way and will take care
          of each other.
          Peggy

          http://sports.yahoo.com