Place for sleepingkitties

  • Melody N Woods
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2000
      I had meant to post this a long time ago and now would see the appropriate
      time. I administrate part of the memorial site InMemoryofPets...It is not
      only for crf cats, but for any illness that relates to it such as heart..It
      is called CRF cats and friends.

      It is a lovely and serene place and every Sunday there is a service for all
      the kitties..I am going to include a letter that I wrote to CRF list. Any on
      here who have ever lost a kitty are welcome., this includes any kitty in
      your family from whatever year and only one need have an illness that
      relates ...This site is a nonprofit

      Repost of my letter

      > Because of the number of lost babies this week, I am again posting the
      > address of InMemoryofPets. which hosts our own CRF memorial section Cats
      and Friends
      > with its pretty rose meadow where many of our kitties are dreaming .

      >I feel it is important to let people know we do have a refuge for our
      dreaming babies where we can always visit them
      > and as we see their names next to the lovely spring roses, in our hearts
      can watch then play under the blue sky and warm sun of a perfect
      Spring day.

      > There is also a separate tribute section which we share with the regular
      > site area and where a picture can be posted .In addition, you can pick
      out any
      > music you want..each tribute has its own address which means you would
      > not have to surf through the whole site but could go directly to your own
      kitty.
      > You may also list any other pet who is gone in your family, no matter
      > how long ago they left you.

      This includes loved dogs. If you want all your babie's