Update on Rossi

  • missmeow63
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2014
      Hi , not posted for a while about Rossi, he's was diagnosed with moderate HCM at the age of 7 months in March 2012, he had a grade 3 murmur, and prescribed atenolol , he had a re scan in feb 2013 and he had progressed slightly and murmur now a grade 2 , we went today for his yearly scan and pleased to say no progression this time and his murmur wasn't present to today either ! We are over the moon with his results today :-)

      Mandy & Rossi
    • Elfinmyst
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2014
        Hi Mandy

        That's fantastic news and the benefit of finding out early. Rossi has a chance to be stable for many years now he is on his medication.

        Give him a big hug from the Furkids:) I`m delighted. No progression is great news.

        Lyn
      • Jordan Salim
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2014
          I just had a similar news with my baby. Isn't it the BEST?? CONGRATULATIONS !!
          May you have many more like it!!

          Love
          Jordan and Sheba

          Sent from my iPad