OT: Can't Send Video

  • Mirsades
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2014
      I am having a problem.....My vet asked me to send a video of Romeeoh eating and then regurgitating so she can see if it is really regurgitating or vomiting. For some reason, my Flip video software doesn’t recognize that I am connected to the internet and it won’t send it. I try attaching it in an email and I get a message that it can’t be sent because there isn’t enough memory?? I’ve never had either of these messages happen before when I’ve sent a video and I don’t know what else to try. Does anyone have any ideas? I would really like to get this video to her, she is at UC Davis for another week and I think she was planning on discussing Romeeoh’s case with someone there.

      Mirsades