Re: [feline-heart] my dearest Lilli

  • Melody N Woods
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2000
      I'm so very sorry about Lil.
      Eight years is such a short time for such a lovely little kitty and I know
      your heart is broken. I wish I could turn back the clock for you, make a
      wish, change all of this. I know the incredible grief you feel too.
      Lil is safe now and will never be hurt again.
      Wherever she is, she loves you and always will

      Einstein said that time was relative and that if we were sitting in a field
      and could see a train going around a curve we could see the past , present
      and the future. Perhaps someday we will find a way to see the past that
      easily and be with our babies again or see into a future when we will be
      together . I know when that happens she will be purring in your arms again.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2000
        All my prayers and thoughts go out to you and Angel Lilli. I know that she has already met the Bigger and as protective as he always was, I know that he has taken her by his side...I'm comforted to know that Bigger now has Lilli to share his life with. I hope you can find comfort in that too.

        Warm light to you from us. Linda Max and Pum

        gran_patti wrote:

> [...]
        > past three months. She knew and felt your love and I got so much help. I can't write anymore now, I can hardly sit up over this keyboard. I will try and write a fitting tribute and update on how things went at the end, but right now I am unable to continue. I hope you will hold and love on your warm and alive furbabies for us tonight. Each moment is so precious For those beloved kitties who have reached the bridge ahead of her to whom she and I sent our love and condolences, Here come Lilli, help her, love her and protect her and assure her that her mom is okay and will be okay and someday we will all meet at the bridge and be able to be together more than we are now, because we are still together in the greatest sense and will always be together. I love you Lilli-lo You are ----- She is---- I dont quite know how I am going to get through this night. Please send your beacons of light and love to her so she can be sure of finding her way. In thanks and love Patti

      • Beverly A Ford
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 14, 2000
          Patti,
          I am touched greatly about your loving message about Lilli's passing to the
          bridge. It bring tears to me eyes because they way you described it she
          didn't suffer and was with caring people when she went to the bridge. I hope
          you are feeling better. I just reafd last Sundays messages because I myself
          have been in the hospital and I just got home to my Midas. I can't even
          think of when his time to go will be. He is 11 but other than a heart murmer
          seems to be in good health now. I have to take him for his yearly check up
          this month.
          Yes Lilli is not there physically now but will always be present in you
          heart.
          Bev