Fw: [FH] CHOOSE TO BUY AT TARGET – THE HOME FOR THIS HOLIDAY SEA SON SALE

  • Mirsades
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2013
      I’ve been getting emails like this from the group?? Has the group been hacked?

      Mirsades

      Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 5:16 AM
      Subject: [FH] CHOOSE TO BUY AT TARGET – THE HOME FOR THIS HOLIDAY SEASON SALE

      CHOOSE TO BUY AT TARGET – THE HOME FOR THIS HOLIDAY SEASON SALE

      Target Corporation is a renowned and is one of the leading retailers in the entire United States of America that has now come up with a number of holiday deals, in lieu of the start of the holiday season. Target has announced some of the bold programs for its customers for the month and has promised that absolute price match policy, as part of its competition with other retailers such as Walmart and amazon. As part of this price match policy, if customers would offer proof of the lower prices offered at other stores on any stock, Walmart would refund the price difference if the proof is produced within seven days of the purchase.

      Target coupon codes 30% off would apply on all the merchandise to help customers shop items at a wonderful discount. Look for target coupons when you plan to shop with the store to bundle your purchases with amazing offers.

    • carolroars
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2013

        Yes, we got spammed again. I have deleted the messages and banned the person.

        Sorry.

        Carol