Strange Request-Off topic

  • Elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2013

      I wouldnt normally post off topic but I got an Email from Yahoo this morning saying I had requested to leave this group.
      I did not request this of course, but am concerned now. Has anyone else received this? I`m going to change my password now.

      Lyn
    • Jordan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2013
        I haven't Lyn.   But it looks as though the board has gotten hacked.

        Good luck,

        Jordan and Sheba
      • carolroars
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2013

          I'm not sure why you got that message, but better to be safe  and do change your password.  Since Yahoo Groups changed their format, there has been a lot of strangeness going  on.

          also, sorry about the spam messages again. I have been offline after the sudden death of my Misty and haven't been on group at all.

          I'll take care of them today.

          Carol