Cat Survey

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2013
      Cats are man's best friends..really, cats are the most popular pet on the
      planet. Yet, we know far more about dogs..so anytime researchers study cats,
      particularly cat behavior- I cheer.

      Veterinary behaviorists Dr. Melissa Bain and Dr. Theresa DePorter created
      this survey which focuses on scratching and related issues.what owners do
      about it, number of scratching posts, etc.

      I hope you all take the survey yourselves - but also promote in social
      media, blogs, whatever - - -

      The more people who take it - the better.

      You will be helping all cats -
      http://www.chicagonow.com/steve-dales-pet-world/2013/11/cat-survey-help-experts-to-better-understand-cats-why-and-where-they-scratch/