a way for breeders to help Persian HCM research

  • donegalcattery
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2013

      For any Persian breeder who would like to make a donation to the Persian HCM Fund for each kitten sale, we have two ways to do it. I will send the new form to use for clients who have lost a cat to HCM upon request through the Contact Us page on this web site:  www.donegalpersians.com. Just put Persian HCM Fund in the comments section and I will send you that form by email. It will be on the Winn Feline Foundation site soon. That's one way.

      The second way is this. For clients who have not lost a kitty to this disease but you, as a breeder, would like to honor this client's kitten or cat with a donation to the fund, follow the following procedure after you log on to the Winn Feline Foundation web site and select How Donations Help from the left sidebar menu, then select Donate Now. You may want to copy and paste the rest of this to a document for reference:

      Click on make a secure online donation in the paragraph that says:
          Donate in honor of or in memory of a cat or person.
      1st drop down menu:  Choose a specific purpose for this donation.
      2nd drop down menu:  Select Persian HCM Fund.
      Fill out the next section with your information, as the donor.
      Click on "Is this gift in honor of or in memory of"
      A new section pops up-this is where you fill in the buyer's name and kitten or cat being "honored."
      Where it says Select a Program, select:
          Honor a special person or cat who brightens your day.
      Complete the rest of the form and submit your donation.

      Since it is earmarked for the Persian HCM Fund, it will signal WFF to send out the Persian HCM acknowledgement thank you letter, one to you for your donation and one for your client minus the amount donated.

      If many Persian breeders will do this we will be able to reach our goal and further the research which began four years ago.