RE: [FH] Re: Urgent help hcm and cfr- end of the road

  • kelly weech
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2013
      Thanks lyn, your advice has been so helpful through out this whole situation. I can't face the drip as if I lost him in there I would never forgive myself.

      It's just so hard, he is my first baby boy and I don't want him to suffer for me. I know he will fight but just feel its too much to ask when I don't believe he will have the quality of life he deserves.

      I think I just answered my own question, I am just emotionally drained and questioning my decision because I know there will be no going back. I just want to do right by him.

      My partner wants to see how he goes but I am scared he will go straight back into heart failure and die an awful death. I just feel he deserves a dignified ending which is why I plan to do it in the privacy of our home.

      Thanks again lyn

      Kelly

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone