Tigger is 9 Today!!

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013
      Please join me in wishing my precious little Tigger Too a very Happy 9th
      Birthday! He is a beautiful red and white Scottish Fold with big round gold
      eyes and little folded ears.

      He had a 3-4 murmur when I bought him, and he was diagnosed with HCM at 6
      months of age. He has been on atenolol since then.

      Tonight we will all have people tuna as a special celebration treat --
      Tigger & Susie Q can have as much as they want, and they get all the juice
      too! I'll make a nice tuna salad with my can.

      Many of us have kitties who have lived for years and years after diagnosis.
      HCM is not an automatic death sentence. With the help of a good
      cardiologist and the right medications, we can keep many of our little heart
      kitties live a long normal lifespan.

      Give all your dear kitties a kiss from us!
      Take care -- Michelle & Tigger Too in Toronto
    • elfinmyst
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013
        Happy Birthday Tigger!!

        You're a star and a brave kitty. Enjoy the tuna and lots of hugs and purrs from the Furkids:)

        Lyn

      • Judi Levens
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013
          Happy Birthday Tigger!  and Congratulations Michelle...you've obviously been a wonderful cat mom.
          It's a testament to your care that Tigger is so healthy and happy...
          Here's wishing you many more...hugs...Judi and Angel Max and tough boy Tucker

          To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013
            Lots of LOVE and gentle HUGS for TIGGER on his 9th BIRTHDAY!
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY
            I'M WISHING YOU MANY MORE
             XOX
             Marianna
          • Wendy Solem
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013
              Happy Birthday to Tigger!  Love to hear this!
              xoxo 's
              from Wendy and Jackson the rescue kitty!