Re: [FH] CoQ10 supplements

  • ashi miko
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 29, 2013
      I like to use the site Online Conversion, Ruth and Jim, here is the link to just one portion of the site, for currency conversion, there is much more available to you as well:

      Sincerely,

      Christine and the Girls and the Baby Girls  >^.^<

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 30, 2013
        Hi Ruth,

        My heart kitty Sheba takes, C0Q10 also, but she could not take the Doctor's Best brand.   I found that it kept her up all night and she was not able to sleep on it.

        So, now we do the Ventriscience brand and she is totally unaffected.     She gets 30 mg too.

        Love and kitty kisses,

        Jordan and Sheba