overdose of fortekor.

  • Emily Nair
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2013

      My 5 yr old cat was recently diagnosed with cardiac problems and put on 2.5mg of fortekor and 1/2 tab of aldatone(diuretic) . I gave her the fortekor in the morning and accidentally gave it to her again in the evening instead of the diuretic. I am worried sick. She seems the same. should i give her usual fortekor in the morning?

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • elfinmyst
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2013
        Hi

        Please don't worry, that dose is fine. Give it as normal now. My cat has 5mg every day, and once Trixi ate everyones fortekor at 20mg and was fine:)