Re: [FH] Urgent help needed (Ontario, Canada)

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2013
      Hi

      I`m in the UK so I can't help. I would get the phone number of the supplier and be on to their customer support telling them this is urgent. Pimobendan is also called Vetmedin / Cardisure so maybe that is available. The manufacturer in Canada is here. http://www.boehringer-ingelheim.ca/en/contact.html

      Your other alternative is to ask if it is a human prescription too. I dont know if it is where you are. If it is you can take your vet prescription to the pharmacy for it. There are also online pet pharmacies selling it in Canada (search pimobendan canada)  but I dont know which are genuine. Those who take a prescription usually are. One might be near you or able to ship it 24 hrs.