Re: [FH] Urgent help needed (Ontario, Canada)

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2013
      hi. i am not local but wanted to just say it may not cause any issues missing a couple doses of vetmedin. My kitty went on strike when I had to travel for business and that is the one pill she ended up not getting. all the others were more important like her lasix so that is what she received while I was away a couple days. I was so worried but the cardiologist told me not to panic. did u speak with ur cardiologist about this? maybe they can ease ur mind some. hope u can locate the pills soon.

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2013
        Hi

        I`m in the UK so I can't help. I would get the phone number of the supplier and be on to their customer support telling them this is urgent. Pimobendan is also called Vetmedin / Cardisure so maybe that is available. The manufacturer in Canada is here. http://www.boehringer-ingelheim.ca/en/contact.html

        Your other alternative is to ask if it is a human prescription too. I dont know if it is where you are. If it is you can take your vet prescription to the pharmacy for it. There are also online pet pharmacies selling it in Canada (search pimobendan canada)  but I dont know which are genuine. Those who take a prescription usually are. One might be near you or able to ship it 24 hrs.