OT: Plug in to override the new Yahoo Groups format.

  • carolroars
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      I wanted to share this with our members here. I was just sent this plugin from the owner of the feline pancreatitis group. It's a plug in that will bring back the old Yahoo Groups format/look. You must, however, use it with Firefox browser. It will not work with any other (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome). I have downloaded the plugin just now and it did work. Now when I go to the group web page, it looks like the old format.

      There is a plugin for Firefox at http://ehibbert.org.uk/extension/install.html

      Carol
      Moderator, feline-heart