Re: Elvis in dire straits :(

  • Anastasia Tajik
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 14, 2013
      Thank you, Jordan! :)

      And thank you for the ideas and the warning about clogged tubes, Cindi! We're definitely keeping an eye out for that, and crushing all the meds / blending the food.

      ~ Anastasia
    • nicole harris
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 15, 2013
        Hi Anastasia

        I came on the board a few weeks ago for advice on my kitty tomcat who had just been diagnosed with hcm on presentation of saddle thrombus. I'd seen some of your messages about Elvis previously but couldn't get online for days.

        Got Internet connection back finally and catching up on the board and saw your amazingly wonderful post on Elvis and him getting through his surgery! That is such good news and you must be soooo happy to have him home. I know that terrible feeling when you don't know whether your kitty is going to survive something or not. It's horrendous and I'm so glad to see your Elvis is recovering.

        Sending you and Elvis kitty hugs :)

        Nicole x x x

        From: Anastasia Tajik <anastasia@...>;
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 17, 2013
          Hi Nicole,

          Thank you so much for the kind words!
          We're super-happy to have Elvis back home! He is still weak, but slowly his strength and personality are coming back to him! :)

          I'm also happy to hear that Tomcat made it through the thrombus incident. It is totally terrifying and shocking. Good luck to you and Tomcat! :)

          --
          Anastasia