Re: UPDATE - Kitty with asthma, or heart disease or both

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2013
      Lyn,

      Donuts and tramlines on chest Xrays are the telltale signs of asthma on lung tissue.  My Sheba has feline asthma and this has been noted on her chest Xrays too.

      I would recommend the feline asthma group.  I HIGHLY recommend them.

      Please let me know if I can assist further.

      Hugs and kitty kisses to you and the furkids,
      Jordan and Sheba