Re: Staci's mom: I had to say good-bye to Staci

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2013
      Hi Tami

      I am really sorry to hear of Staci's passing. She went peacefully and with
      love and you gave her the last act of kindness. My thoughts and prayers are
      with you.

      Love Lyn

    • Jordan
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
        Tami,

        I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Your unconditional love to Staci is the very best we can do for our fur babies. I hope you find comfort in knowing you did that. And the unconditional love that you and Staci shared.

        We will keep you in our "paw prayers".

        Hugs and kitty kisses,
        Jordan and Sheba