Re: [FH] Staci's mom: I had to say good-bye to Staci

  • karenborga@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2013
      Tami,

      I am very sorry for your loss of Staci.
      Staci is grateful for everything you did for her.

      Karen, Asst. Host (Sun)
      Moderated on-line chat pet loss/anticipatory support
      Visit http://www.aplb.org for chat room schedule.

      ******

      ....So, with great sadness, I share with you that I said good-bye to Staci on this past Monday. 1993- 8/26/2013 RIP Staci darling!

      It was a decrease in purr that really made me know it was time.

      Thank you to all for your information and support. Staci would not have had six months of extra happiness with me if it weren't for all that I have learned here from you and on felinecrf.org

      Thank you,

      Tami, Staci's mom

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
    • elfinmyst
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2013
        Hi Tami

        I am really sorry to hear of Staci's passing. She went peacefully and with
        love and you gave her the last act of kindness. My thoughts and prayers are
        with you.

        Love Lyn

      • Jordan
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
          Tami,

          I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Your unconditional love to Staci is the very best we can do for our fur babies. I hope you find comfort in knowing you did that. And the unconditional love that you and Staci shared.

          We will keep you in our "paw prayers".

          Hugs and kitty kisses,
          Jordan and Sheba