Staci's mom: I had to say good-bye to Staci

  • Tami Shahoumian
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29 1:29 PM
      Friends,

      I have been wanting to put together some of my thoughts in deciding it was
      time to let Staci go, but I haven't gathered up my strength to write the
      words. I always felt that I wanted to hear more from people on how they
      knew it was time, so I plan to share those thoughts in the near future.

      I have not been as involved in this group as I was when we had the initial
      crash earlier this year, but I thought there may be some who remember Staci
      and wonder how she is. So, with great sadness, I share with you that I said
      good-bye to Staci on this past Monday. 1993- 8/26/2013 RIP Staci darling!
      It was a decrease in purr that really made me know it was time.

      Thank you to all for your information and support. Staci would not have had
      six months of extra happiness with me if it weren't for all that I have
      learned here from you and on felinecrf.org

      Thank you,
      Tami, Staci's mom

    • karenborga@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29 1:37 PM
        Tami,

        I am very sorry for your loss of Staci.
        Staci is grateful for everything you did for her.

        Karen, Asst. Host (Sun)
        Moderated on-line chat pet loss/anticipatory support
        Visit http://www.aplb.org for chat room schedule.

        ******

        ....So, with great sadness, I share with you that I said good-bye to Staci on this past Monday. 1993- 8/26/2013 RIP Staci darling!

        It was a decrease in purr that really made me know it was time.

        Thank you to all for your information and support. Staci would not have had six months of extra happiness with me if it weren't for all that I have learned here from you and on felinecrf.org

        Thank you,

        Tami, Staci's mom

        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
      • elfinmyst
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 29 5:24 PM
          Hi Tami

          I am really sorry to hear of Staci's passing. She went peacefully and with
          love and you gave her the last act of kindness. My thoughts and prayers are
          with you.

          Love Lyn

        • Jordan
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 30 9:29 AM
            Tami,

            I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Your unconditional love to Staci is the very best we can do for our fur babies. I hope you find comfort in knowing you did that. And the unconditional love that you and Staci shared.

            We will keep you in our "paw prayers".

            Hugs and kitty kisses,
            Jordan and Sheba