RE: [FH] Re: HyPOthyroid- heart issues connection

  • Cindi
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 25, 2013
      Human reference range for albumin is about 3.5 to 5.5 g/dL and my Mom
      didn't have effusion issues until it was below 2.5ish. More than likely
      low albumin is not a contributing factor unless Miles has dropped since
      last week.

      Cindi missing the touch of Ditto
      There she was, elegant, beautiful, swathed in the shiniest of clinging
      silks, a vision of loveliness in coffee and cream --- a Princess from
      Bangkok, an Oriental Goddess, a Queen on her throne --- a Siamese cat!
      from May Eustace's Cats in Clover