Re: [FH] Pimobendan doses

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 23 6:34 AM
      This was meant for the group.....

      Sorry Maggie - you did say 1/8... my note had the typo :)

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 23 8:04 AM
        Thank you, Laurie. I just noticed my default replies to the poster. Does anyone know if there is a way to default 'the group'?

        Thank you-

        Brenda

        --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Laurie Stead <kittykatwhiskas@...> wrote:

        > This was meant for the group.....
        >

        > Sorry Maggie - you did say 1/8... my note had the typo :)

      • Mary Sue Rubin
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 23 8:22 AM
          If you hit "reply to all" it will go to both.

          Mary Sue

          --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com <mailto:feline-heart%40yahoogroups.com>