Re: [FH] Two beautiful Jesse Kitties

  • nyppsi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013
      Paula,

      Thank you for the kind words. Jesse was the sweetest boy and we miss him
      terribly, but we take great solace in the fact that he lived a quality life
      for almost 16 years after his initial HCM diagnosis, and that when he passed
      it was instantly and without suffering or pain.

      Had we not adopted him, the breeder was going to put him down. What a waste
      of a beautiful life that would have been. We have never regretted our
      decision to give this little boy, born with two undescended testicles (which we
      had fixed immediately) and HCM, bred of a 12 y.o. queen (a no-no), a
      loving home and a good life for so many years.

      Jesse beat the odds, even with the RCM burden added to his cardiac issues.
      It was our great honor and privilege to have been able to love and be loved
      by this sweet boy who brought so much joy into our lives for so long.

      I truly hope that your Jesse matches our Jesse's success. Please give your
      boy a big hug from us and tell him that our Angel Jesse is rooting for him.

      Warmest regards,

      Dick and Angel Jesse

      Recommend aspirin brand/form
      Posted by: "Paula" plplat2003@... plplat2003
      Date: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:59 pm ((PDT))

      Oh, my heart goes out to you. I have an 11.5 yo Maine Coon who has lived
      with HCM since he was one year old....and his name is Jesse.

      You're so right when you said: LOVE THEM, ADORE THEM, EVERY DAY AS IF IT
      WERE THE LAST.

      Sending you gentle hugs and support.

      Paula, Momcat to Jesse, Angel Tristan, Malika, and Sabrina

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, nyppsi@... wrote:

      > My little boy, Jesse, an almost 16 y.o. Tuxedo Persian, who I instantly
      lost to a heart attack (cardiologist is certain it was a clot to the heart
      or the brain) on 21 July 2013, was diagnosed with HCM as a kitten and RCM
      was added to his cardio issues list four years ago.