Recommend aspirin brand / form

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 11:57 AM
      Hi everyone,

      Our Lumi has experienced a couple of "episodes" recently that we suspect were small blood clots. He's taking Plavix, Benazepril, and Lasix -- to which the cardiologist is recommending we add aspirin every 3 days.

      Because we'll be cutting an 81 mg pill into quarters, I'm wondering about which might be best. My thoughts:

      > If it's small enough, we have a little room in the daily gel cap with the Plavix and Benazepril: hopefully they would all fit together.

      > I'm hoping the pill cutter can make a clean enough cut that it doesn't break apart too much.

      Anyone have a brand / form that works well for them?

      Thanks!
      Lisa