Re: Staci's mom: Lasix and Ondansetron dosages

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2013
      Hi Debbie,

      I just started Sheba on ondansetron. She is on .5mg (1/8 tab of 4mg pill) twice a day. I am not seeing as much eating as I would like so I increased it to .5mg in the AM and 1mg in the afternoon = TOTAL 1.5mg per day.

      However, the regular dosing is normally 1mg twice daily. So I am slowly increasing the dosage as needed.
      Sheba has feline asthma and unclassified cardiomyopathy.

      Thanks,
      Jordan and Sheebs