Staci's mom: w procrit BP dropped 95 from 148 in a week

  • Tami Shahoumian
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19 5:32 PM
      Friends,

      How can blood pressure drop to 95 from 148 in one week when the only change
      was adding procrit?

      Thanks,
      Tami, Staci's mom

    • Cindi
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19 5:39 PM
        Tami,

        Procrit doesn't lower BP, it is vital that if there is hypertension it
        be well controled when using Procrit because it can cause high BP. I am
        group owner of a felina anemia group if you need help with treating
        anemia.

        Cindi missing the touch of Ditto
        There she was, elegant, beautiful, swathed in the shiniest of clinging
        silks, a vision of loveliness in coffee and cream --- a Princess from
        Bangkok, an Oriental Goddess, a Queen on her throne --- a Siamese cat!
        from May Eustace's Cats in Clover