Re: Respirating again same night after being tapped

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 6 1:02 PM
      Hi

      All my heart cats have fortekor and they're all doing very well at the
      moment, coping and keeping the disease under control. Some also have vetmedin,
      atenolol, diuretics, plavix. It hasn't harmed the kidneys in any cat I
      have.

      I dont know if the difference was immediate. Milli and Trixi take
      pimodendan and both were in heart failure when they started. Trixi was given no
      chance to live at all, but here she is four years later. We tried the drug as
      there was nothing else to do, was a last resort. Milli was also in heart
      failure when she started it. It works for my cats.

      Not sure what the danger is, someone posted about it. But if you search
      you'll find a lot of good stories about it here.