[FH] Re: New, Julie collapsed, suspected heart problem, advice would be so appreciate

  • TaraO
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2013
      Thanks so much for your response and advice. All the vets are closed and I'm still looking for someone who can do the test. I'm so scared something is going to happen overnight.... Do you know if there is anything I can do to keep her safe in the meantime? I want to make sure I'm doing everything right by my girl. Thank you all, truly. -Tara