Re: [FH] Vetmedin

  • C J
    Message 1 of 39 , Aug 1, 2013
      Mandy: My Sassy Sarah has been on Vetmedin for several months and I was never told about feeding restrictions. She gets 1 half of a 1.25 mg tablet twice a day. In the AM, I give her first dose right before feeding her and her roommates, using a piller (she's biter). I know how there can be challenges in a multi-cat household. At night, she sometimes gets the second dosage crushed and mixed with baby food when the other cats are napping. She finishes up an entire jar and no one else gets into it.

      C J

      On Aug 1, 2013, at 15:06, "Mandy" <missmeow63@...> wrote:

      > My cat Saphie has just started taking Vetmedin , it say's to give 1 hour before food, is there a reason for this? Would it be ok to be given with food? My cats get fed as soon as I get up so its a bit difficult , evening's are not a problem, just mornings.
      >
      > Mandy

    • gizziegizard
      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 27
        Anybody here have their cat on vetmedin?