Re: [FH] Vetmedin

  • C J
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 1, 2013
      Mandy: My Sassy Sarah has been on Vetmedin for several months and I was never told about feeding restrictions. She gets 1 half of a 1.25 mg tablet twice a day. In the AM, I give her first dose right before feeding her and her roommates, using a piller (she's biter). I know how there can be challenges in a multi-cat household. At night, she sometimes gets the second dosage crushed and mixed with baby food when the other cats are napping. She finishes up an entire jar and no one else gets into it.

      C J

      On Aug 1, 2013, at 15:06, "Mandy" <missmeow63@...> wrote:

      > My cat Saphie has just started taking Vetmedin , it say's to give 1 hour before food, is there a reason for this? Would it be ok to be given with food? My cats get fed as soon as I get up so its a bit difficult , evening's are not a problem, just mornings.
      >
      > Mandy

    • createpeace2
      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 25, 2014
        Hi Jordan,
        I got the Vetmedin at Costco b/c I needed to start it right away. With member disc card it was lower. But I think Erika's suggestion is cheaper, or the price you found at Sam's Club. You could check Costco to compare.

        Cindy