Re: [FH] Daisy, April 1993 - 29th July 2013

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2013
      Oh, June, this is heart-breaking, I am so sorry. Unfortunately our kitties are
      very fragile and we never get to keep them as long as we want. But she was
      so blessed to have you to take care of her, especially during her illness.
      And she gave you all her love in return. Your little girl is healthy again now and
      waiting for you at the Bridge -- I know we will see our little ones again.

      When you feel up to it, please post a memorial to her and your other angels on our site
      http://www.AngelKitties.com -- we'd love to see her photo and hear how you
      met. All kitties are welcome, no matter how long they've been in heaven.

      Sincerely, Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too in Toronto

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2013
        Hi June,
        I am so sorry to hear about Daisy. Recently losing my boy, I feel your pain all too well. I haven't been looking at the FH board much as my heart hurts so bad but I read the digest today and started crying with you.
        Please know my prayers are with you during this sad time.
        Kimberly and angel Bailey