Mickey's Coming Home!!!

  • morven_d
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2013
      Hi all!

      Decision made (as if there was EVER any question)! I've decided to welcome Mickey to a loving home with open arms and a warm heart :-) I can't wait for my wee boy to come home now! I get him on the 11th of August.

      He's in the lucky 50% that have no pathological symptoms and its basically just a noise. No meds needed for now but as all of you have said, who is to say a perfectly healthy cat with no heart problems may not need meds in future anyway. At least I am fully aware of it and can keep an extra close eye on him : )

      Thanks to you all for your kind worda of encouragement!

      I'll post pictures once he's home with his mummy. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

      Much love Morven x
    • Westgold