Re: [FH] Re: Ondansetron

  • r schu
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 29, 2013
      Carol, she's been getting it for well over a year, so I think 1mg bid is okay for her.  It's so hard to tell what's going on.  Her heart seems to be holding steady, I'm getting arrythmia at times but sometimes regular, and her breathing has been good.  I'm still at 3-4 drops of the ubiquinol, worrying that the olive oil might upset her.  She's eating pretty much 100% on her own most days, but not all.  Nausea?  Acid?  Uremia?  I just keep balancing and supporting her choice to keep living.  She has lots of spirit in her eyes, except when the eating thing seems to be off balance.  Then there are the itchy ears....it's tough getting old.

      -Lee and May