Re: [FH] Bereavement group?

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 28, 2013
      There are some groups, I used to know them -- I remember http://www.pet-loss.com and http://www.petloss.net --
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: mmayer11@...
      To: westgold@... ; feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 3:21 PM
      Subject: [FH] Bereavement group?

      A friend wrote to me today requesting a recommendation for a group that deals with our loss after the death of a beloved animal.
      I know Feline-Heart has mentioned at least one such group. Can you or other members give me some recommendations?

      a friend wrote:
      >Its been 1 month tomorrow and
      >I'm still not coping very well. I still expect to see her when I get home or to
      >be sleeping beside me when and if I do sleep. I was wondering if there is
      >another group in this online support system just for moms who have lost their
      >babies? More of a grief and support page?

      TIA

      Marianna

    • Cindi
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 28, 2013
        westgold -

        You are a member of my group, you just talked about dreams 2 weeks ago
        on the group. ;-)

        Cindi missing the touch of Ditto
        There she was, elegant, beautiful, swathed in the shiniest of clinging
        silks, a vision of loveliness in coffee and cream --- a Princess from
        Bangkok, an Oriental Goddess, a Queen on her throne --- a Siamese cat!
        from May Eustace's Cats in Clover