Re: [FH] JESSE_Postscript (Corrected Copy)

  • marianna.mayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013
      I'm so sorry. I know the pain of loss very well.
      I don't believe it was a premonition, but rather as you wrote just yesterday...I am paraphrasing, we all know we live with the threat of death everyday when one of our beloved animals is afflicted with heart disease or any of the other fatal diseases they can be subject to. For us everyday is precious, everyday they are with us is a miracle, knowing what we know. Truly the joy is always bond together with the poignancy of future loss.

      Marianna